Who We Are and Our Mission
Three days of non stop "rock your socks off" Celtic music, dance, food and entertainment at the largest Irish festival on the East Coast.
2013 Hours of Operation:
Rain or Shine
Saturday: 11am-11pm (Feis begins at 8:30am)
Sunday: 11am-6pm (5k run begins at 9:00am)
Please like the NEW official Boston Irish Festival Facebook page: www.facebook.com/BostonIrishFestival
We are the only umbrella Organization for those who wish to recognize and promote the importance of Irish History and Culture through programs that utilize the:
1. Availability of our outstanding campus; Open and Accessible to all, to focus on.
2. Music / Dance / Arts / Literature of the Irish people
3. Sports as an important part of the Irish Culture
4. Applying Irish History to Modern Day Realities
5. Language and Genealogy
6. An Umbrella organization, helping other organizations to prosper
Founded in 1989, the mission of the Irish Cultural Centre of New England (ICCNE) is to promote and organize Irish cultural, educational, sporting and social events. We aim to establish and sustain a facility where current and future generations of the New England community can participate in activities that promote Irish culture and heritage.
Click here to see a Video History of the Irish Cultural Centre.