Coming soon to The ICC Canton
The ICC remains committed to keeping our visitors as safe ane comfortable as possible. We are following all COVID- 19 Guidelines.
Our top priority is the protection of our members and patrons. Your safety, health and comfort is of vital importance to us. We have initiated a number of new procedures to better protect you, these procedures comply with all local and state COVID-19 regulations. They include the following:
- All members of staff will wear properly fitted masks at all times.
- Table Servers will continually wash their hands. Kitchen staff will wear gloves.
- All tables will be, at a minimum 6 feet apart
- The bar will not open but all drinks can be ordered from your table.
- Paper menus will be used.
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized and air-dried after each seating. Tables will not be preset and condiments will either be single use or washed and sanitized after each use.
- Disposable plastic plates, cups and cutlery will be used.
- Table service only, no buffet or self-serving stations
- Entry to the main building will not be permitted except for use of the bathrooms. Guests must put their masks back on when leaving their table to go to the bathroom.
- We will protect our employees and guests by taking employees temperature when they arrive for work. We will have employees confirm that they are feeling well and have not been around anyone with COVID-19 symptoms in the last few days.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon check-in at the host stand. We ask that you please use hand sanitizer before entering the dining area. Hand sanitizers will be readily available at all times.
- Face masks must be worn by all inside or outside the dining area. Masks may be removed once you are seated at your table.
- e for all of us. Your willingness to follow the guidelines and restrictions placed on restaurants will help us all enjoy the return of dining privileges.
We have limited seating capacity and as such reservations will be limited to 1 hour 40 minute blocks, so that we can accommodate as many guests as possible and thoroughly sanitize tables in between parties.
Your gracious patience and understanding would be truly appreciated as we navigate through these circumstances. There are a lot of new practices in place for all of us. Your willingness to follow the guidelines and restrictions placed on restaurants will help us all enjoy the return of dining privileges.
Renew your ICC Membership
Renew online at - http://www.irishculture.org/support/membership/
FUNCTION ROOMS AVAILABLE
Did you know our Function Rooms & Marquee Tent are available to rent for private functions?
Communions, Christenings, Private Parties and Weddings - all welcome.
In house catering and full bar available.
Call Kay Ryder to book at 781 821 8291 x101
Our mission and who we are -
We are the only umbrella Organization for those who wish to recognize and promote the importance of Irish History and Culture through programs that utilize the:
1. Availability of our outstanding campus; Open and Accessible to all, to focus on.
2. Music / Dance / Arts / Literature of the Irish people
3. Sports as an important part of the Irish Culture
4. Applying Irish History to Modern Day Realities
5. Language and Genealogy
6. An Umbrella organization, helping other organizations to prosper
Founded in 1989, the mission of the Irish Cultural Centre of New England (ICCNE) is to promote and organize Irish cultural, educational, sporting and social events. We aim to sustain a facility where current and future generations of the New England community can participate in activities that promote Irish culture and heritage.
Click here to see a Video History of the Irish Cultural Centre.
The Irish Cultural Centre would like to thank the Irish Government’s Department of Foreign Affairs
for its continued support and contribution towards Program Development.