Coming soon to The ICC Canton
Music /Games this weekend at the ICC
Friday Night Beginner Traditional Session at 7pm / Advanced Session at 8pm - Everyone Welcome
Friday Nights - Hi Tone Trio, $3 Beer and $3 Burgers
Saturday Nights - Stuart Peak & Friends
Our Library will re-open for Fall beginning Friday October 17th from 7-9pm.
Why not come over for a browse and stay for dinner and a drink !
Our mission and who we are -
We are the only umbrella Organization for those who wish to recognize and promote the importance of Irish History and Culture through programs that utilize the:
1. Availability of our outstanding campus; Open and Accessible to all, to focus on.
2. Music / Dance / Arts / Literature of the Irish people
3. Sports as an important part of the Irish Culture
4. Applying Irish History to Modern Day Realities
5. Language and Genealogy
6. An Umbrella organization, helping other organizations to prosper
Founded in 1989, the mission of the Irish Cultural Centre of New England (ICCNE) is to promote and organize Irish cultural, educational, sporting and social events. We aim to establish and sustain a facility where current and future generations of the New England community can participate in activities that promote Irish culture and heritage.
Click here to see a Video History of the Irish Cultural Centre.
The Irish Cultural Centre would like to thank the Irish Government’s Department of Foreign Affairs
for its continued support and contribution towards Program Development.