Our Promise is to have our staff continue to work on the mission to promote and organize Irish culture, educate our visitors, and organize the sports and social events for all to enjoy our grounds and facilities built from our board members and volunteers.
Work With Us!
Join us as we are an inclusive and collaborative group working to serve as a focal point for the expression of Irish culture through a variety of activities, events, and programs. We offer our facilities for rental and functions outside of our Irish cultural programs and events. If you are interested in joining our full time or part time staff, we have the following immediate openings:
- Kitchen Manager/ Cook
- Function Staff
We are looking for a Kitchen Manager/Cook to supervise daily back of house restaurant operation, functions and events. We offer a unique environment of a traditional Irish Pub along with multiple function spaces catering to the needs of our members as well as the public. Our campus is a fun, energetic community with activities and functions generally running Wednesdays through Sundays.
Kitchen Manager/Cook responsibilities include supervising the food prep and cooking,
maintaining a fully-stocked kitchen inventory and complying with safety and cleanliness
standards. To be successful in this role, you should be able to lead kitchen staff and guide the team
to deliver quality food on time. Ultimately, you will ensure all plates are properly cooked and
served and ensure our customers have a pleasant dining experience.
- Manage kitchen staff and coordinate food orders
- Supervise food prep and cooking
- Check food plating and temperature
- Establish portion sizes
- Schedule kitchen staff shifts
- Price menu items in collaboration with the Hospitality Manager
- Order food supplies and kitchen equipment, as needed
- Train kitchen staff on prep work and food plating techniques
- Store food products in compliance with safety practices
- Keep weekly and monthly cost reports
- Maintain sanitation and safety standards in the kitchen area
- Proven work experience as a Kitchen Manager or Restaurant Manager
- Hands-on experience with planning menus and ordering ingredients
- Knowledge of a wide range of recipes
- Familiarity with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Conflict management abilities
- Ability to manage a team in a fast-paced work environment
- Flexibility to work during evenings and weekends
- ServSafe Certified Required
- Allergen Certified Required
- Weekends / Nights are Required
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Based on Experience
- Full time, exempt position; must be available weekends and flexible to accommodate
These positions are responsible for providing first-class service to our members and guests in both our a la carte and banquet settings. In a warm and friendly manner, the right individual will greet the members and guests to enjoy a memorable experience at the ICC. As appropriate, they will engage in warm and friendly conversation with the members whether at initial seating or following. Experience in the hospitality industry is highly encouraged but willing to train the right individual.
The Server will serve and bus tables as well as clear and tear down banquet rooms at the end of the function.
The Banquet Bartender will set up the bar and prepare banquet room for banquet functions as well as clear and tear down banquet rooms at the end of the function.
These positions require nights and weekends to assist in the Pub or scheduled events. For more information or interest please email Amy Flynn
We welcome volunteers at anytime to apply to be part of our team.
All new staff and volunteers are required to have a clear CORI before joining our team! For more information reach out to our Administrative Director Tara Spellman email@example.com
The Irish Cultural Centre is an Equal Opportunity Employer